Useful References and Resources on Urinary Incontinence
- Duchesnay Inc.
- Distributor of LadySystem in Canada
- The Canadian Continence Foundation
- Founded in 1986, The Canadian Continence Foundation is the only national non-profit organization serving the interest of people experiencing incontinence. The organization is led by people with incontinence and by professionals from all health disciplines.
- Menopauseandu.ca - Bladder Health
- Public Information website from the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada (SOGC).
- The Canadian Nursing Continence Advisor Association (CNCA)
- is a National Association mandated to enhance the speciality of Nurse Continence Advisors (NCA) in Canada by promoting education, research, and clinical practice.
- The Simon Foundation for Continence
- is a non-profit corporation dedicated to bringing the topic of incontinence out into the open, removing the stigma surrounding incontinence, and providing help and hope for people with incontinence, their families, and the health professionals who provide their care.
- Mayo Clinic's
- mission is to help people manage their health by providing useful and state-of-the-art information and tools that reflect the expertise and excellence of Mayo's Clinic.
- SOGC Clinical Practice Guideline: Conservative Management of Urinary Incontinence.
- To provide understanding of current conservative alternatives for managing urinary incontinence; to empower women to choose continence therapies that have benefit and that have minimal or no harm.
This site provides links or references to other Web sites maintained by third parties over which LadySystem has no control. Such links or references are provided merely as a convenience to users of this site. We assume no responsibility for the content of such sites and make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on such sites. Accordingly, LadySystem shall have no liability for any damages or harm of any kind arising from such content or information. LadySystem has no responsibility for the collection and disclosure of personal information by other Web sites