LadySystem® program is indicated for women with a weakened pelvic floor, which may cause, for example:
- Urinary stress incontinence
- Moderate prolapse
- Reduced sexual sensitivity
- Vaginal or uterine infection
- The LadySystem® cones are for personal use only. Therefore, in order to prevent infections, they should not be shared with others.
- Consult your health care professional if you have an intrauterine device (IUD) or if you plan to start using the LadySystem® vaginal cones during pregnancy.
- Consult your health care professional if you plan on using cones within six weeks following delivery or if you have had a recent episiotomy, a Caesarean section, or any other gynecological procedure complication.
The materials used in the manufacture of LadySystem® Pelvic Floor Program comply with international standards of pharmacological safety, including United States Pharmacopoeia XXII Class VI (biocompatibility).